If your property has been badly damaged after a storm, you deserve to get the adequate amount of money from your insurance company for the proper repairs and restoration. Our dedicated team at Lexington Roofing and Remodeling will help you to go through the insurance claim process to make sure you get the money you need in a timely manner.
We will help you from start to finish with your insurance starting with the inspection to assess the amount of damage done to your home. Your property's exterior repairs are in good hands with our highly trained team.
If your home has experienced extensive damage to your exteriors after a storm or other weather disaster, we will help you go through the steps to get adequate compensations from your insurance company. Read more about the process below.
1. Call us! - as your reliable roofing and remodeling contractor to help with storm related questions about damage and repairs.
2. If we find the right amount of damage on your home during inspection, you should contact your insurance and begin your claim.
3. After the insurance company agrees to pay for the restoration of your home, they will give you the first of two checks which is ACV (actual cash value) to start the work. We will help you get this check endorsed by your mortgage company.
4. Once the mortgage company endorses your check, we will help you select the materials for your home's restoration and start the repair process.
5. When the job is finished, we will invoice your insurance company directly for the remaining payment which is the RCV (replacement cost check). This will then have to be endorsed by the mortgage company.